Military Signature

Military Signature
ARMY

Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Blog For Everyone











This is my first post:

Due to my lovely wife inspiring me, and my love of writing I decided to start my own blog. The Title (Living out of a Bag) is due to the amount of time I spend away from my family, and the amount of traveling I do for work. As I write this, Im sitting in my room in Arizona at WAATS (Western Army Aviation Training Site.) This place is 20 miles from nowhere surrounded by mountains and a Government Contracted Secure Area Company known as Evergreen...

If you decide to follow my blog, you will see pictures from my adventures as well as info about my life as Soldier, my family, and my travels.. Thank You-Mike

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I love it! Write more :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what all the ribbons are for.

    ReplyDelete