Military Signature

Military Signature
ARMY

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Wife has Become my DAD..




Well, where do I begin...


My sweet wife used to "poke fun" at my dad for sporting ARMY gear all the time. Were talking Army sweatshirts, sweatpants, T-Shirts, jackets, etc etc etc.. oh my how the tables have turned. As seen in the Picture Above this Army Sweatshirt that I was issued when I joined the Army in 2003, and wore in Basic Training lord knows how many days in a row has become her absolute FAVORITE bedtime sleep attire.. its almost sad how much she wears this over sized unattractive sweatshirt lol but she loves it so who am I to judge.


I wish the picture I was referencing was her wearing a lacy see thru outfit from Fredrick's of Hollywood, or Victoria's Secret... or even my absolute favorite sleep gear, a tank top and boy shorts.. but NO its my old Army sweatshirt. Even so I love her the same, and maybe in the summer I can talk her out of her sweatshirt and into a tank top and boy shorts! Wish me Luck!!

1 comment:

  1. BAHHAHHH!!!! It's comfy and I wish you would have found it months ago :)

    ReplyDelete