Military Signature

Military Signature
ARMY

Sunday, February 28, 2010

LIFE

This blog is about life... The good, the bad, the great.. all of it. What fills your life? You decide..that doesnt mean you can control it, but you decide. My life has been filled with all of it. My mother never got to meet my wife, my daughter, see me join the Army, and fight for my country in Iraq. I used to have dreams that I forgot to tell her I had a baby, or got married, or joined the Army.. and I would wake up sweating and remembering... i didn't forget, I cant tell her because its too late for that...she is gone.

Keep the people you love close to you, and never forget to tell them... fuck it if your upset, angry, mad, or have too much pride just tell them how you feel, you never know when its too late. I'm alot like my mother in ALOT of ways. I don't take life for granted, I live life to the fullest, and I try to see the best in everyone, even if they don't deserve it. I only have 1 set of grandparents left and they are on my mothers side, THEY have never met THEIR grand-daughter and if you ask me they don't care.

I started this posting upset, now I cant even remember what it was that I was upset about. The moral of this story is that it's your life and you live with the decisions you make, so make the best of it, never give up, and never let go! Live everyday as if it were your last.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and know your mom is watching all over us. Gorgeous post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Pretty deep stuff. You know that mom is proud of you, all you've accomplished and your beautiful family. I love you!

    ReplyDelete